Wednesday, April 15, 2009

As for me and my....Temple !!


Most of you have walked into someone’s house with a little greeting on the wall saying, “As for me and my house we will serve the Lord!" In the same respect, it doesn’t matter what the world is doing with their body, whether it’s some sort of sinful behavior or disrespecting and treating the homeless badly. It doesn’t matter because as for me and my temple we will serve the Lord. It’s not my job to try and figure out how a needy person is going to spend the money I give them. It’s not my job to sit around waiting for someone to pay back my acts of kindness. It is my job however to pass out love and grace freely!!! Yes my body will honor the Lord, my words will honor the Lord, and my attitude will honor the Lord the best way I know how. This body will continually be in a position of worship for Jesus. It doesn’t matter what goes on around me, or who’s who of this or that because I have made a choice!! This body, God’s temple WILL serve the Lord, Amen!!

No comments: