Friday, June 17, 2011

Blog Award

 

Thanks to Rachelle from PiNK for giving me this award. This is a great way to know other bloggers!

How It Works:
- Thank the person who gave you the award by linking back to them in your post.
-Tell us 7 things about yourself.
-Award 15-16 recently discovered bloggers (or however many you choose)
-Contact those bloggers and let them in on the exciting news!

1. I'm an Independent Author, working on publishing my 2nd book.
2. I'm recently engaged to my best friend of 11 years. 
3. I love dogs and cats! I've always owned at least 2 of EACH for most of my life. One day I'd love to own a few birds!!
4.I'm a firm believer that it's not the quantity of friends but the quality of friends that matters.
5. I love big purses/earrings, pink lipstick, sparkly nail polish, gaudy rings, and flip flops!
6. I'm always up for a road trip out into the country! There's nothing like wide open spaces, good music, laughs and conversation!
7. Jesus is my King

Blogs I Award: 


4 comments:

Lori Logan Vance said...

Hi Amber, thanks for giving my blog - Life is a Song - an award. That is so awesome! By the way, I love the new look of your blog. It's so blog chic!

Norberto Kurrle said...

Thank you for the award, Amber and thanks for following our blog!

Rachelle said...

Love the new look on your blog!!!

Daylight said...

Thanks Lori and Rachelle! I change website designs like changing clothes lol. I think I'm going to stick with this one though. Yay! :)