Saturday, September 24, 2011

Fall - My favorite time of year

     Fall is my favorite time of year! I love the warm colors, cool weather and wonderful smells it brings. So, today I thought I'd share a little of my fall fun! :-)

      I started the season off by pulling out some fall decor!

 
I put fall mats in the kitchen and by the front door! 

I bought a set of glass pumpkins for the counter :-) 

I also put a fall center piece on the table, along with a fall runner

Several Fall candle holders!
Another exciting part of the fall season is food! I personally love making/buying all sorts of pumpkin desserts. Last night I saw a pumpkin roll at the store, and had to try it. I'd love to make my own this year as well! 


OH and we can't forget one more delicious pumpkin dessert this season, thanks to Starbucks!
Pumpkin Spice Frap!!

YUM!!!!

This is just the beginning! I hope to share more Fall fun with you!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I Luv Fall also :)

Newman said...

Fall is the best! The pumpkin cake is amazing!!! Love it....great pics!

Newman said...

Fall is the best! The pumpkin cake is amazing!!! Love it....great pics!

Tyle Berry said...

awesome