Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Worship Wednesday

        Today for "Worship Wednesday" I want to introduce you to the band, Malachi! Malachi is an independent, traveling, prophetic worship band. The word prophetic is simply used to describe the band's ability to communicate God's message to the church. I love that all Malachi's songs are original! Not only are they spirit-filled ministers, they are talented song writers! I often go to their site and listen to their playlist, on the right side of the page, while I surf the net, write blogs or catch up with e-mail, but I always have to stop what I'm doing, lift up my hands and worship, I can't help it! There's no way I can listen and not worship! I love this band!
         Wherever this band goes, churches are blessed, people are encouraged, healed and filled! Malachi's raw genuine sounds are some of my favorite. I'm personally loving "Want To Be Like You" and "Run To You".  The lyrics come from a surrendered heart, passionately seeking God.
          I came across this quote yesterday, "When I stand before God at the end of my life, I would hope that I would not have a single bit of talent left, and could say  "I used everything you gave me." -Erma Bombeck. I believe this describes the band, Malachi! They are using everything God's put in them to edify the church.Ordinary people doing extraordinary things for God.
(Click image to visit Malachi's website)

Malachi's Vision Statement

Transforming churches and cultures with the power of prophetic insight through Jesus Christ. We will evangelize the lost, edify the saved, and minister to those in need.

2 comments:

Kevin Scholl said...

Thanks 4 da heads up on Malachi. Really good tunes, lyrics.... contemporary meets up the the metalhead guitarists! Love it....Really, really good. Thanks....

Kevin / artist4jesus

AJ Warren said...

Thanks Amber!!