Thursday, April 30, 2009

I hear something


I heard the Holy Spirit say just a second ago, “You can’t move forward, because you hear something” and then Kim Clement’s quote came back to me, “Speak what you hear, so you can see what you said….”

Wow! The reason I can’t settle for just anything is because I hear something diffrent in my heart but I haven’t spoken it, because I didn’t know I was hearing it until the Holy Spirit brought it to my attention. I thought it was just a desire of mine or wishful thinking that kept twirling inside of me.

What I’m hearing makes me expect something different then what I’m seeing. If I want what I’m seeing to change, I must speak out what I’m hearing. And now that I know it’s God’s desire for me I’m going to open my mouth and begin speaking this thing that I hear and THEN I will see it.

So simple, so basic, so elementary but it went straight over my head hahaha! Thank you Holy Spirit.

No comments: