Saturday, April 20, 2013

We are going east



      I was going through some of my old website links and found my old myspace account. That season feels so long ago. I miss it. It's like an old bedroom that's been untouched with dusty shelves and pictures of what used to be. The anointing from those times still lingers when I go through old revelations, dreams, music, words of encouragement etc.
      My husband and I have been through so much. So much has changed. It's been really hard emotionally and spiritually. Though we still pursue God's presence and have an intimate relationship with God, it's not the same as it used to be. We have been shaken quite a bit and still haven't found that spiritual solid ground within the church. Who knows if we will ever return. We know God is pushing us to start an in house bible study fellowship. Many upon hearing that we may open our home up have already let us know they would want to come. The need is great. But will that turn into our full time church? We aren't sure yet. We'd like to join a church again, but we are so raw and broken. Many don't know all we've been through, we are pretty private when it comes to that. We don't want to discourage anyone with our brokenness.You'd think the Lord is preparing us for something bigger? I mean, we've never had a normal church experience, even in our youth. It's like He didn't want to wait and teach us these lesson gradually. We learned them fast and early.
      The Lord did give me a dream where we wanted to go west, but He blocked it and held up a sign  that pointed and said "EAST".  He wants us to go East the direction of the sunrise. It's a new day. A new season. The past is behind us. We have tremendous hope for tomorrow.
      I know the fire that once was ablaze will reignite again with the same strength as before. Seasons change and relationships change, the same goes with our relationship with God. But He is faithful to carry us through those times. That's why I'm not worried. I trust Him with our brokenness. He's been our strong tower.These years of bumpiness will prove to be the greatest spiritual muscle pumping workouts ever. The wind pushing against us will soon be the wind blowing us forward.

No comments: