Tuesday, October 22, 2013

When inspiration hits

      I have 50 draft articles in my blog account. Those are articles I started but laid aside to finish, "tomorrow". The thing is when inspiration hits, we need to respect it and give it the time it requires to create what it's intended to create, otherwise we lose momentum. Like ME!! And my 50 draft articles!! What in the world!!
     I'm still excited and a believer in each article, but it's slightly overwhelming to think about capturing the same frame of mind and spirit to finish them all. I'm slightly disappointed with myself for putting off so many.
     I'm learning from this feeling of disappointment to pound out each message as it comes because "tomorrow" never really comes. Inspiration beckons me toward something else and I never get a chance to come back and finish what needed to be finished yesterday. I need to complete each article while I'm in the flow.
        Hopefully some of these draft articles make it onto my blog eventually.

No comments: