Thursday, August 30, 2018

Why I don't do Yoga

     Many years ago, in my early 20s, I dreamed I was looking over a canyon with a ski lift cable stretching across as far as my eyes could see. But instead of benches, chairs or dangling cabins there was a huge Buddha head. As the Buddha head approached from a great distance away I realized how big it was and that it was coming from overseas.
 
      I took the dream as a warning of what was coming into the church and in many cases, what has already infiltrated many areas of Christianity in America. After my dream I began to see eastern religious practices everywhere.  I started hearing about Christian women’s groups having yoga sessions etc.

       I know some may roll their eyes and continue to participate and embrace eastern religious practices and ideas, but as for me and my house (temple) I will not bow into any position that honors or worships another god. That's exactly what each Yoga position does!

      The dream is not only a warning about yoga but theologies and philosophies sneaking their way into Christian teachings.

     I remember another dream I had recently (one or two years ago). All these people were lifelessly laying on the ground. After seeing the image in my dream, I woke up to the Holy Spirit saying, there is a “great falling away.” The fear of God went through me and I immediately started repenting of anything and everything that could be drawing me away from a pure and holy relationship with my God. 

      Remember it's a slow fade.

    I said, “Lord, let that not be me!” I will not fall away and now that I’m aware that there is this pull happening in the body of Christ, I will stand against it in my own life.  I pray anyone reading this does the same. There is a "great falling away" that is happening.

    May the fear and conviction of God lead us to repentance.

    It’s because of His great love for us that He warns us and corrects us.

    He's a good Father.

No comments: