Friday, May 6, 2011

Why I love Independent Authors

I'm going to make it a priority read more books by Independent Authors. It's the 21st century, and you no longer need a big publisher backing you up to do what God has asked you to do. In the past our creativity was stifled because artists would have to change their message to fit the "big man" financially backing the project, but times have changed. Plus, I find Independent Authors have a lot more fire and edge. They create only to please God, not man. That's a huge thing for me. I'm going to search online for some quality Independent work. When I find something worth reading! I'll share it with all of you!

Until then, be free with what God's put inside of you. Give it away. Don't wait for man to cheer you on, just do it and God will open all the doors as you go!

It's worth it! 

No comments: