Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Working on my 2nd book

I'm trying to get organized so I can finish my second book by the end of July. When I say "finish", I mean all the writing. I'll still have to edit, and all that fun stuff. It'll be a huge challenge to finish by July, but I already know what I want to say, and share in this book. The key is FOCUS. Pulling all the inspiration and mumbo-jumbo in my head out is the first step. Then organizing it into a understandable, readable, and enjoyable format of some sort, comes next. This is already  proving a bit challenging. IT ALL MAKES SENSE IN MY HEAD! ha-ha. Luckily, I'm already about 40-60 pages in! 

I must say I'm super excited to be working on a new project. It's refreshing to say the least. This book is completely different than my first book. Everything from the audience I'm addressing, personality, style, layout...everything! I'm pumped! My first book has more of a devotional layout. Each article is short, and to the point. I love that! My second book however, has chapters, ten to be exact. It's also more focused on one particular topic, whereas the first book is very miscellaneous. Each are special in their own way, but after being so consumed with one project for over a year, I'm thrilled to be doing something new!

I can't wait to share it with you!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: