Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Dream 5/24/13

I dreamed my husband and I were sitting next to John Osteen. It was John, Me and Chris sitting next to each other at the top of a huge stadium. John Osteen was my husband's spiritual father in the dream. We were overlooking an event taking place. This event was called "The Story" (The Story is a musical production that tells the entire story of the Bible through song from start to finish). As we were watching from above the dream changes and I see John sitting next to another man with darker hair that appeared next to him. They begin discussing the audience size. (When they said this I saw all the seats, some places were full but lots of empty seats too).  John said the problem was that people weren't staying till the end of "The Story". They were getting up and leaving early, that's why there were so many empty seats. Then the dreamed changed again and my husband and I were sitting next to John Osteen again at the top of this stadium. John looks at us and asks us to pray for his voice (because it was sick, hoarse, fading etc). We told him we would and I felt honored and humbled that he was asking us to pray for him.Then I woke up.

No comments: