Tuesday, November 25, 2014

Repeating after God

 "My sheep hear My voice, and I know them, and they follow Me" - John 10:27 NASB

    Walking in the gifts of the spirit is as simple as repeating what we hear from God. We can over complicated them, but when we get down to it, it's simply repeating after God. Quieting ourselves, listening, repeating. It's not magic, it's listening. 
      All Christians should be hearing from God. We should all be baptized in the Holy Spirit and seeking to quiet ourselves long enough to hear form God daily. When we are all walking in our spiritual gifts, we are able to encourage each other. No one is left discouraged or alone. :-) 
      When you know your gifts, you realize why you act and feel the way you do. I understand why I write the way I write, I understand why certian things stir me up, I understand why I see things the way I do. When you know what God's put in you your life makes more sense in the most intimate ways.
 
(I posted this in January of this year and felt the desire to share it again) 

No comments: