Sunday, October 7, 2012

Happy 1yr Anniversary

"Then Jesus went around teaching from village to village. Calling the Twelve to him, he began to send them out two by two and gave them authority..." - Mark 6:7 NIV  

     Wowzers! It's our 1 year anniversary today! I can't believe we've been married a whole year already, where did the time go? I'm the luckiest girl in the whole world. God blessed me beyond measure when He allowed my best friend and I to get married.
     So many changes have already taken place and some still around the corner (like our first house). Marriage is so special when the one you marry is actually your friend. We are able to be silly, childish and have fun with each other. We have so much in common as friends usually do. It keeps us connected in may ways. I feel one with my husband. He is mine and I am his, connected at the hip. We catch ourselves calling each other at the same time, thinking the same thoughts and feeling what the other is feeling. I can imagine how much our connection will grow as the years continue. (It helps that we were friends for 9-10 yrs before we got married ;-) lol )
       As I shared before in another post we've been house hunting. We actually found a house and should be getting the keys any day now. We are excited to start our 2nd year of marriage in a house.
      
       

No comments: