Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Worship Wednesday



I haven't officially introduced Jonathan David Helser yet, but trust me, I will in a few months! This is just a sneak peek of one of my favorite worship leaders! This song is called, "Just One Drop". This video features many artists I enjoy, like John Mark McMillan (Jonathan's left (your right)) playing the guitar in the back ( most of you know him as the song writer of How He Loves, the song Kim Walker is known for! Does that ring a bell??), also Stephan Roach in the blue (Jonathan's right side (your left)), then there is Leo Jones (Jonathan's far right (your left)) but you can hardly see him. His CD is really good too. Then there is still Amber Brookes in the "choir". She has a few amazing songs that I may feature sometime as well! So yea, so many amazing artists on stage beside Jonathan! Tons of talent!! :)

Anyway I pray this song ministers to you! No matter what you're going through it only takes one tiny drop of God to CHANGE EVERYTHING! Sing this song out in faith over your situation and watch God do mighty things in your behalf! God bless!

No comments: