Tuesday, August 2, 2016

Dream: Be removed



In my dream I saw a lady walking alone in the dark. I saw a tag, label or something attached to her belt on her back side where she couldn’t see it or know about it. I saw the sign removed.
When I woke up I thought about things, big and small, that happen repeatedly to some of us specifically social and relationship issues – some of us since we were kids. We begin to think these negative attacks, whether big or small, are personal. We begin to feel rejected, so we isolate ourselves - we get bullied to the outskirts. We may wonder if we did something wrong to deserve what keeps repeating.  
In the dream this lady had a sign attached to her that she didn’t know about, like a kid at school with a “kick me” sign which encourages people who are easily influenced negatively to randomly kick the kid throughout the day. The poor kid thinks it’s personal, but it’s not. The kid goes all day being randomly kicked. Their confidences dissolves, they become fearful and confused and start avoiding people. Why is everyone against me?  They believe the lie.
Spiritually it’s the same thing. Somehow, someway, somewhere a sign gets placed on us – even as child. These signs are there to make us feel personally attacked and rejected. They give direction to negative forces who influence weak people to behave badly toward us, which in return tricks the victim into living afraid and isolated. They begin absorbing these attacks personally, not realizing it’s a spiritual set-up masquerading as truth.
 (I believe) God says he’s removing these signs attached to us.

(these are my impression upon waking up)

No comments: