Saturday, December 29, 2012

Discouragement

   Discouragement. We all experience it. But when we have a relationship with Jesus, the King of Kings He knows exactly how to encourage us. For me, God always sings a song to me. Either as I sleep a song plays over and over, or when I wake up a song comes to me, or in prayer one bubbles us and the lyrics always blow my mind because they hit perfectly.
     Well last night my hubs dreamed my eyes were candles and he kept trying to light them but my tears kept turning them off. I prayed about his dream and "Light in Your eyes"  by LeAnn Rimes began playing in my spirit. Seriously, only GOD knows our hearts and ALWAYS has the perfect words. There is so much comfort knowing God sees me and knows me like no one else. He's such a great father, an amazing King and I will worship Him all my days. 


No comments: